Your downtown Seattle hotel destination. Welcome to the downtown Seattle Hilton, a perfect place for both leisure and business travel. Our hotel is centrally located in downtown Seattle and is close to pike place market, Seattle restaurants, shopping and entertainment. We offer access to the exclusive underground concourse leading directly to the Washington state convention center.
Enjoy a Seattle hotel room with views of the city, Olympic Mountains or a partial view of Elliott bay. Take time to enjoy the cuisine at our new ‘Red Trees’ restaurant or enjoy a late night snack by the fireplace. Meeting and event planners will enjoy our ample parking and over 6,000 sq. Ft. of meeting space with breath taking city and mountain views.
Make your reservations today to take advantage of this memorable Seattle hotel landmark.
- Connected to the Washington State Convention Center via a concourse
- Hilton HHonors Executive Lounge offering panoramic views and a dedicated HHonors concierge
- Near many Seattle attractions and 3 blocks from light rail
- Rental car company located on the property
- Views of the city, Olympic Mountains or partial views of Elliott Bay
- 6,000 sq. ft. of Seattle event space and an experienced planning team
“Great Downtown Seattle Hotel” My husband and I recently treated ourselves to a stay at the Seattle Hilton on the last night of our vacation in Washington state. The room was comfy and the staff was very attentive to our needs. We enjoyed being downtown and within walking distance of many of the local attractions.