The Hilton Seattle Downtown Hotel Welcomes You
AT A GLANCE
Enjoy our newly renovated rooms and a central location in the heart of downtown at Hilton Seattle, our convenient hotel in Seattle, Washington. A choice of downtown Seattle attractions are close by, including Pike Place Market, restaurants, shops and entertainment. Book your sightseeing tour, or rent a car in the hotel. If you’re in town for a conference, walk to the Washington State Convention Center via the underground concourse.
Rooms begin on the 14th floor of this hotel in Seattle, so open your large bay window to let in fresh air, and enjoy a view of the city, Olympic Mountains, or partial view of Elliott Bay. Relax in your non-smoking guest room, suite or accessible room with luxurious bedding, LCD TVs and designer bath products. Your non-smoking room also features amenities such as mini-refrigerators, European adaptors and a well-lit work desk.
Warm up by the fireplace while having a late-night snack and sampling brews on tap at redtrees restaurant + bar. Business travelers will appreciate the business center services, as well as being close to local companies such as Boeing, IBM, Microsoft, Nordstrom, Starbucks and Amazon. Plan a wedding or meeting in 6,000 sq. ft. of flexible event space. Utilize the expertise of our creative and attentive staff to create a memorable event at this Seattle hotel.
- Connected to the Washington State Convention Center via a concourse
- Hilton HHonors Executive Lounge offering panoramic views and a dedicated HHonors concierge
- Near many Seattle attractions and 3 blocks from light rail
- Rental car company located on the property
- Views of the city, Olympic Mountains or partial views of Elliott Bay
- 6,000 sq. ft. of Seattle event space and an experienced planning team